Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I go to learn about computers and hacking?

I am not asking in order to be able to hack into the government or create huge viruses to bring down corporate businesses. I am just interested in the topic and would like to learn more about it. I am somewhat knowledgeable about computers.Thanks.



Where can I go to learn about computers and hacking?anti virus scan



If you want to learn about computer security then crack open the books for security certifications and start reading. To learn how to bypass security measures you have to first learn what they are and how they work. A Network + book should be the first thing you study as you'll need a thorough knowledge of networking particularly TCP/IP and routing methodology. Study how packets are put together and HEX conversions to get source and destination IP addresses and MAC addresses from the headers. This will give you a base to build off of and once you know networking and security measures you'll know where you want to look next.



Where can I go to learn about computers and hacking?ariel



Well, type in computer hacking on google. However hackign can get serious if you take it to far.



  • nursing home listings
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment