Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to share files on 2 computers with Ad-Hoc Connection?

Hi people, i need help. I have 2 computers with wifi card installed on it and configured both of them to ad-hoc mode. Everything is ok, both are connected each other (wireless icon on the taskbar is ok). The problem is, how can I share files between them? So far it's just only connected by the presence of the icon, but I can't even ping each other. Set the ip to 192.168.1.10 and the other to 192.168.1.20. Am I doing something wrong here? If anybody could please give me clue for this situation I would be very grateful. Thanks people...



How to share files on 2 computers with Ad-Hoc Connection?virus scan



runt the network wizard, you have to enable file sharing on them, ans allow them to communicate

No comments:

Post a Comment