Sunday, August 15, 2010

I want to make a wireless network, and I want my computer to be the access point for other computers

I want to make a wireless network, and I want my computer to be the access point for other computers to log in and take internet from it. I have a D-link pci wireless lan, does it work? Or I need to get a special wireless router?



I want to make a wireless network, and I want my computer to be the access point for other computers to log invista



If you have your PCs distributed in different rooms then you have to buy %26 install WIMAX hardware and load its corresponding software in all your PCs then you can have the wireless network. Your D-link pci wireless lan requires wiring from hub to hub to reach different rooms. If it in one single room then it is ok.



I want to make a wireless network, and I want my computer to be the access point for other computers to log inantispyware



you need to get a wireless hub or a wireless router

No comments:

Post a Comment