Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm trying to connect two computers in my house. I bought D-link router and dynex NTC. What els

I would like for my computers to share hard drives if that is possible and both to be able to access the internet. I''m using comcast high speed internet. They are side by side. I'm not sure whatelse to do classes starts to soon and I need this done. I would appreciate any help. Thanks



I'm trying to connect two computers in my house. I bought D-link router and dynex NTC. What else do I need?virus scanner



if there both on the network



you need to tell each pc what you want to share



right click what folder or drive you want to share and simply



click ''shareing and security''



click ''if you understand the risk and still want to continue to share the root of the drive click here''



click ''network shareing and security''



put a tick in the ''share this folder on the network''



and let it finish



you might have to click ''just finish''



i hope this helps



atb



I'm trying to connect two computers in my house. I bought D-link router and dynex NTC. What else do I need?anti virus software



Hook your internet cable into the WAN port on your router to share your internet connection.
Just set up a network on your router and put in the other computers IP address.
in order to have two computers on the internet at the same time you have to order the service from your internet service provider to do that.you cant order the service for one computer and run more than one computer on the internet at the same time.it cost extra.
Not familiar with the dynex NTC... but if you have the DSL/Cable router all you have to do is turn off modem... pop the CD in and follow the directions... and within 5 min you'll have both systems online

No comments:

Post a Comment