Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I just used my product key on 2 computers what will happen?

i just bought my desktop and i need updates for it but i just put windows on my laptop i dont need updates for that so will it mess up both computers or just the laptop i couldnt find a product key that worked on the internet



I just used my product key on 2 computers what will happen?free antivirus download



u are so screwed better call ur mum for bail money



I just used my product key on 2 computers what will happen?internet security



If program connects to the internet and the program is any good it will detect the same cd key on both computers and either remotely delete it or contact you.
nothing, i've put xp pro on 2 desktops, and 1 laptop with the same product key and still get all the updates with no problem but if you really want the true answer call microsoft and ask a rep. about it, they're the only ones who could honestly answer that.
BE CAREFUL BOTH MIGHT GET MESSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment