Friday, August 20, 2010

How Do I Install One Printer on Two Computers?

I have an HP officejet 5510 all-in-one printer. I want to put it on two computers. What am I to do?



How Do I Install One Printer on Two Computers?network security



Printer sharing box OR network the computers and make the one connected to the printer share the connection over the net.



Easier than it sounds.



Network PCs if not already done



On PC with printer attached make printer sharable on net



How Do I Install One Printer on Two Computers?norton internet security



You can't install one printer on two computers, you have to by a printer for each computer that you have.
You have to get this antenna thing that connects both computers to one printer
Use an A/B switch which allows the user (you) to choose which computer the printer is going to recieve information from. You could also network your computers as suggested by others.
use small hub
Several ways. You can use one USB cable and one parallel port cable. You can also get a switch box. The easiest is just carry the second computer to the printer (assuming it is a laptop) and unplug it from the one comp and plug into the other.
I have a laptop and pc ...



this is what i did.. i installed the cd on both computers...and now I just plug in the cable to which ever im using..it's really easy..



I also have HP....mine is a printer, scanner, and copier ....
if the computers are next to each other like mine. i just change the usb plug from one to the other.why buy all those wires and switches?

No comments:

Post a Comment