Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can I connect a USB pc to my Siemens modem, and a ethernet to a router with 4 computers on, and stil

I have a Siemens modem. On it, I have an ethernet cable and a USB cable. The ethernet cable goes to a wireless router. 2 wireless computers, and 2 wired computers. The USB cord is going to a Laptop for File Sharing.



I want all the computers on the router to be connected to the Laptop on the USB cord on the Siemens modem. I can ping the USB corded laptop, but I can't browse it or find it in my workgroup.



How can I make that possible?



I only think the computers on the router can interact with each other ONLY. The router computers can't interact with a modem corded laptop. Am I right?



Would I have to Port Forward the laptop, to forward to the router?



How do I do this!?!?!



Can I connect a USB pc to my Siemens modem, and a ethernet to a router with 4 computers on, and still interacthijack this



If you can ping it, then it's working. Make sure your server service is running and you have no firewall blocking access.



--Simon



enagt.com



studentsolution.net



  • nursing home listings
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment