Friday, August 20, 2010

I can't get YM to download on any of my computers and they all have vista?

it starts to download and then it tells me install unsuccesful computer busy restart and try again, it still doesn't work. I have 3 computers with vista and it does the same thing on all of them.



I can't get YM to download on any of my computers and they all have vista?norton ghost



Try the site www.freecreed.com they have a section on the site for yahoo vista users, you may find the answer to your problem there.



I can't get YM to download on any of my computers and they all have vista?software



Windows XP and vista are set to keep other vendors things from loading. You have to go in and turn off windows security and then they will load. This question is being asked a lot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment