Sunday, August 15, 2010

What should I do with old computers I dont need anymore?

I have an old laptop I dont use anymore and a desktop which was built for me which might be good but I don't use it either. My church is looking for donated computers for their genealogy work but I first want to wipe out the hard drives. Problem is I don't want to spend any money getting these old systems ready for sell or give away. Any advice?



What should I do with old computers I dont need anymore?windows



Format the harddrive, but make sure you have the OS system. If you don't know how to, then just go to My Computer-%26gt; Local Disk (C:) and delete ALL the files and folders, except the file name WINDOWS, Program Files and Document and Settings. Make sure you do Disk Cleanup from Start-%26gt; All Programs -%26gt; Accessories -%26gt; System tools, and click all of the boxes. That pretty much cleans up the harddrive, which is the fastest way.



Make sure you have all the information, like the speed of RAM, and list them so when the buyer comes, they will ask you what do they have in it. Then you are ready to go!



You can make an ad, or you can tell your friends to spread the news. Or you can send it to me:D



What should I do with old computers I dont need anymore?antivirus download



here are some things to take into consideration:



  • nursing home listings
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment