Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I get a job in computers, when I don't have any qualifications?

I have worked with computers for the past 15 years, yet I can't get the qualifications unless I pay alot of money to someone



How can I get a job in computers, when I don't have any qualifications?anti virus software



Get a European Computer Driving License, it's really easy to get.



How can I get a job in computers, when I don't have any qualifications?aurora



why don't you return to college on a part time basis and get the qualification that you need ?
Have you considered getting a post with a blue-chip company. They are usual prepared to invest in their staff in the form of industry qualifications, however, this will usually lock you into an agreement of some discription. Given your length of your experience you should reach interview stage. Good luck
I'm afraid you will need the qualifications. My husband went to night school - you can usually pay the fees up. That way you can work and learn at the same time. If you really want a job in computers it is the only way and it will be well worth it in the end.
go onto the computeach website...they offer a brilliant website for people like yourself to gain qualifications in I.T.
the thing is like now a days they don't belive abt experience ...they only look for certificate which i hate most.
ask the job centre to pay for you, they do do it!!
This interesting. If you look at many folks in IT working for IBM, Motorola etc. A lot of these guys are not even graduates in IT but ave degrees n Accounts, Law etc. Maybe a reflection of why the IT industry is being move lock stock and barrel to India and China where guys there do seem to at least have an IT degree. Personally I have an IT degree but If was to start again I would go to Sun and get certfication on their Java courses or go to Microsoft and get on a MCSE course. C# on .Net is a huge job shortage area at the moment globally and i reckon getting a certificate in this would help hugely getting a job
that's true. So get the degree(s) and before it's too late (or not useful anymore).

No comments:

Post a Comment