Friday, August 20, 2010

Please anyone help me in getting a good office job in computers.?

I am a housewife and a mother of a four year old lovely and a naughty son. I was working as a computer operator with a company two years back. But I found that my son who was jast two years then needed my caring. I left the job. Moreover I also had the distance and time problem with that job. Now that my son is in school and I can go for a job now. But I prefer to work in a school in east delhi so that I have a time schedule and a watch over my son too. Is there any office job in any reputed school either in east delhi or in noida area. Prior to my marraige I also used to teach computers as an instructor in one of the reputed institutes. I want to get the job within a week or two. Can anyone help me sincerely and honestly?



Please anyone help me in getting a good office job in computers.?matchless



u should look to www.monster.com or www.jobs.com



  • nursing home listings
  • how to connect a kodak z1 to my pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment