Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Jobs having to do with electronics and/or Computers?

I'm looking to find a list of jobs having to do with these two (broad) fields that may possibly give me an incentive to pursue an education in. I'm somewhat at a loss when it comes to the thought of possible career choices, and am highly interested in Computers/electronics. When it comes to these two categories there are many ''gray'' areas when I try to think of all of the possible fields/career choices. Any information provided I would be grateful for.



Jobs having to do with electronics and/or Computers?free spyware remover



Look on job boards.. Monster, yahoo (hotjobs)..etc



Go to careerbuilder, indeed.com, computerjobs.com, dice.com



Jobs having to do with electronics and/or Computers?ktm



I assume you are pre-college. If you are interested in computers/electronics, so much is wide open to you. I wouldn't worry so much about the exact career now, as much as just getting into your education on computers/electronics and then seeing what interests you. This is such a big topic, there's so much to do. Since you have no real idea what your career might be, I would not try to narrow it down now.



But one question - do you like software or hardware? That might help you decide on the general path to take. Computers/electronics generally deal with both, but there are definitely two sides to the coin. Maybe think about that and gear your coursework towards your desire.



Good luck!
I read an article the other day about a pending shortage of electrical engineers (specfically, designing semi-conductor chips). The government wants to keep all of it's chip technology in the country and doesn't want to outsource it. As demand increases, the salaries paid for these jobs will increase accordingly.



Basically, try to find something that you have an aptitude for and go for it. Also, make sure it is something you enjoy. I'm a software developer and very happy doing what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment