Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to install Office 2003 on two computers...Activation?

I want to put Office 2003 on two computers. Obviously the activation will not let me do that. Can I buy another license to have the program on both cpu's? Any ideas?



I want to install Office 2003 on two computers...Activation?computer security



microsoft office 2003 can be activated on up to 3 computers at a time so you will be fine with 2



I want to install Office 2003 on two computers...Activation?free spyware remobal



It should be ok to use the same Office CD to install on many different computers with the same keycode. Have you tried it?
I have never had a problem loading Office on 2 PCs. I think Microsoft assumes 1 for home and 1 for office. Give it a try. One time it made me call an automated system, but it gave me the key. Worked fine.



-MM
If you install on one computer and use the internet for activation then install on the other computer and use the phone for activation it should work. If they know that it has been installed previously tell them you are re-installing it.
contatct microcrap, often you can load it on 3 computers but thats not always the case, some versions of office are one license only
I did this awhile back, it should work fine. I installed it on my laptop, the house computer, and my cousin's laptop. If not then just purchase another product key, when you pop in the disk, and it dont let you use the product key you already have, it should have a option of purchasing another one online.
Contact Microsoft, as I think you can purchase just a key. Hope this helps!
most software is licensed for 3 computers

No comments:

Post a Comment