Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you think that we are programed by computers??

From Traffic signals, to Internet, to cash registers, etc..



Do you think without electronics, or computers our lives could be better or worse??



Do you think that we are programed by computers??kawasaki



Wowww Aussie......I understand now why we both are brother and sister..



In my country there wasnt TV either when I grew up..We used to read so much....I think that my fan for reading comes from that time. My sons used to ask me if I'm from prehistoric times..he he he. They couldnt understand how a person could grow up without TV.



I love to read and till now if I have a good book, i dont need the tv at all.



With the pc is different. I became addict to it, and .......how should i find you all without it???



I dont know if it is worse or better.....but , different..



As Aussie said.......we survived......... and we are still here !!!!



Do you think that we are programed by computers??nortan antivirus



would be different. better or worse, depends on how you look at life in general..
WORSE! Ok, if you think about it, it is kinda much of electronic in our lives, but I cannot imagine living without them... i like my computer and my TV and my Radio! I need them!



And traffic lights, for example, are very important... and think of the hospital, if there weren't the electronics many people would die! So it is not only better we have those electronics, we need them! (Well at least we nee many of them!)
hmm it is kind of better to have all those things i cant imagine not having a computer .
Hmmm...as addicted to electronics as I am (yes, I know...the first step is admitting you have a problem...) I DO think it might be nice to go back to a pre-electronic world.

No comments:

Post a Comment