Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am unable to recieve faxes through my computers modem.?

I don't have a stadalone fax machine however I am able to use my computers modem. I have a Lexmark All in One printer. I have used the Microsoft Fax configuration and I used the BVRP Faxtools. I am able to send faxes no problem. When I try to recieve a fax I am unable to connect to it. I get it answered but no connection can be established. I have a dedicated fax line also. So if anyone can help go for it!



I am unable to recieve faxes through my computers modem.?free spyware



It's really hard to tell what your problem can be.But once i had a similar problem.What it ended up being was that i connected my phone line to my computer,instead of the printer.Check again to see if your cables are connected correctly.



I am unable to recieve faxes through my computers modem.?live update



Glad to help! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment